Just add watter, knead, and form! Coco-dama Soil has increased moisture retention properties, and has a larger percent of coconut coir. We recommend this product if you are a bit forgetful of watering or are using plants that do not tolerate drought.
Have confidence that your moss and plants will get what they need! Our Kokedama Soils are a rich blend containing:
- Finely sifted, aged, and sustainably-sourced compost
- Iron-rich, seed-free, domestically-sourced clay.
- Micronutrient-rich mineral dust from ancient volcanic deposits in Utah.
- All natural rice hulls, that help the soil retain healthy structure for root penetration.
- Coconut coir, dramatically improves moisture retention.
Our Kokedama Soils form exceptionally easily and hold together outstandingly well through moisture cycles. Avoid the run-around and hassle of rounding up supplies, and build your kokedama with confidence. Each kg makes two kokedama that are approximately 3″ in diameter.